Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hello!

I have established this blog, because my son, who used to patiently type these onto blogs, is grown and busy. Also, he has most of the control of the other blog, as he was the one who was using it, and I need to be able to control this one as I put more onto it. Mostly, these days, I'm getting Chinese ones. But more will come. It's a lifelong project.

Would you like to add one? I would love to have it. Just write me and I will make sure your folk tale gets on our system. Our system now includes this one, the Folk Tale Index, and the one that Noah so patiently created.

I hope you enjoy our folk tales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Ice & the Seven Dwarfs

My name is Black Ice, you know, the opposite of Snow White. She was innocent and pure, easily loved by all the animals in the forest, especi...