Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Mr. Dong and the Wolves



Mr. Dong  and the Wolves
   Once upon a time, There was a farmer, Mr. Dong. One day, he walked by a road, there was a wolf. The wolf saw Mr. Dong. ”Help ! Help!” he said. Mr. Dong saw it. He was afraid. But he saw the wolf was dying. So he said, ”Don’t worry! I will help you!” He put the wolf in the bag, and walked home.
When he walked beside a forest, the wolf jumped out of the bag. He yelled, "Stupid    human! I’m going to eat you! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Mr. Dong was angry. "I help you, but you want to kill me? You are so evil! I’m so angry.” At last, Mr. Dong killed  the wolf.
This story tells us, don’t believe the dangerous people. We must protect our safety.
David, USTKid, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Ice & the Seven Dwarfs

My name is Black Ice, you know, the opposite of Snow White. She was innocent and pure, easily loved by all the animals in the forest, especi...