Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Mum's Word



Mum’s Word
One day, a small mouse looks  out of his room. He sees a hamburger. He says, “I will get eat and have it.” But he remembers his mom’s words,“ Always wait before you get food.” So he waits in his room.
         Then he hears a quiet “Meow” and  he knows a cat is there. He says, “I am happy. Listen to my mom and learn to wait .”
He waits for an hour, and he hears a quiet “woof, woof .” “It Is dog !” the mouse thinks. “If the dog is there, the cat won’t be there.” He runs out of his room but he meets cat.
When the cat finishes her breakfast, she says,I am happy I listened  to my mum and learned a second language."
Doris, China, USTKid, 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Ice & the Seven Dwarfs

My name is Black Ice, you know, the opposite of Snow White. She was innocent and pure, easily loved by all the animals in the forest, especi...